Saturday 19 July 2014

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Who else like me is really excited about seeing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? You might have already you lucky thing, I'm hopefully going to next week! 

But I wanted to create a design for it, I didn't want to look to much into it because I don't want the film spoiled for me so I created this by checking out the awesome posters advertising the film and this is how it turned out. Apes are not the easiest thing to try and paint. 

Products Used:


  • Misa - BACKbone
  • Misa - TOPtopper
  • Rimmel - Beige Babe
  • Bourjois - Beige Glamour
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Cherry Red
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Noir
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Sand
If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment