Friday 4 July 2014

Happy 4th July 2014

I'm from the United Kingdom so we don't celebrate the 4th of July over here buuuuut I still like to do a design for it anyway. I think because the colours are generally red, white and blue and I really enjoy doing designs with those colours. I thought that Captain America was a nice thing to add although I think I could have made the blue a tiny bit bigger.

I hope you have all had a wonderful time celebrating. :]


Products Used: 

  • Rimmel - Nail Nurse Stronger Nail Base Coat
  • Rimmel - Finishing Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat
  • BD [Barbara Daly] - Snow Queen
  • Rimmel - Hip Hop
  • George [Asda] - Boom
  • Misa - Confection Section
  • Docrafts Artiste Acrylic Paint - Periwinkle
If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you want a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment