Tuesday 22 July 2014

Stamping Plate Review

Good evening! I wanted to share a quick review with you all today. I tried out this stamping plate from Born Pretty Store, it is a lovely plate with lacey delicate designs for you to stamp away with. I would definitely recommend using a thicker polish with this as the designs are so delicate and you don't want to miss out. I will be picking one up as I know this will help me out in this department. :]

Use the code KEX310 to get 10% off your entire order. They also have free shipping with no minimum spend.


Products Used: 

  • Misa - BACKbone
  • Misa - TOPtopper
  • Misa - Office Polish-tics
  • Max Factor - Lilac Lace
If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment