Saturday 23 August 2014

Am I a good man?

Hey everyone! As I write this there is about half an hour before the new series of Doctor Who starts and we get to see our new Doctor. It's my Birthday tomorrow but I've been more excited about this haha. 

I could babble on for quite some time about how much I love Doctor Who so yeah let's just enjoy the design instead. Doing a galaxy design seemed appropriate and I choose the colour red since this Doctor is supposed to be more rebellious. :]
I hope he's good! Please be good.
Products Used: 
  • Misa - BACKbone
  • Misa - TOPtopper
  • O.P.I - Ski Slope Sweetie
  • Rimmel - Hip Hop
  • Maybelline - Deep Red
  • Misa - Glitter One [Has no name] 
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Blanc
If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment