Saturday 30 August 2014

BP Blue Flower Decal Review

Good evening you glittery beasts! 

I bring you a review on these flower decals from Born Pretty, use code KEX31 to get 10% off your orders. The only kind of 'decal' I've tried in the past is temporary tattoos haha. But I gave these a go and I was very pleased with them. I put the decals over a blue base from Barry M called Cyan Blue. 

To get the decals onto your nails is the same process as a tattoo. I had no issues applying these, you just have to be delicate once you have wet them otherwise it could fold in on itself but I used tweezers to reduce the risk of this happening. Once decals are on, I applied my favourite top coat and it was ready to go.

Blue flower decals from Born Pretty Store

Products Used:

This product was sent to me for free to review. But as always I am honest with you in how it works. If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment