Saturday 9 August 2014

Game of Hearthstone anybody?

Hey everyone, if you like card game then you most likely have heard of Hearthstone. I've never been into cards other than collecting Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! ones haha, but I do play World of Warcraft so I heard about Hearthstone through that and I love it! I'm not the greatest player by any means I just find it enjoyable....slightly frustrating at times too, not gonna lie. 

After that ramble about that, of course you can see why I decided to do a Hearthstone design. I tried to do this a couple of days ago but I got a bit lazy which is my own fault for trying at 11pm at night! So I tried again today and I am much happier with the outcome. 

Hearthstone Logo Design

Products Used: 
  • Misa - BACKbone
  • Misa - TOPtopper
  • Bourjois - Bleu Water
  • Maybelline - Put A Medal On It! 
  • Orly - Lavish Bash
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Blanc
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Periwinkle
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Chocolate Brown

If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment