Sunday 24 August 2014

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me!

Hey Glitterpops. Today was my 23rd Birthday, I don't know about other people but I always feel a bit iffy at first when my age turns to an odd number...anyone else....hopefully not just me.

I had a lovely day, me and my partner went to see Guardians of the Galaxy which was awesome! I may have shed a tear towards the end, which sucks since I just cried at Doctor Who yesterday. Then on the evening we went for a nice meal, I had something called a Chicken Melt and for pud I had a chocolate sponge cake that had this gooey melted chocolate in the middle, so yummy. 

Something I would like to do before my next Birthday is to start a YouTube channel. I have been debating with this for probably two years on and off. I've been so nervous about it but with me about to start my own business as a nail technician which is already a huge deal for me and a scary thing to do, if I can do that then starting a channel cannot be as scary I hope. 

Cake and Cupcakes are the lifeline on a Birthday!

Products Used:
  • Misa - BACKbone [Basecoat]
  • Misa - TOPtopper [Topcoat]
  • Maybelline - Pink In The Park [Pink]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Noir [Black]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Blanc [White]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Periwinkle [Blue]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Cherry Red [Red]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Chocolate Brown [Brown] 

If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment