Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Hey glitterpops! 

Today I bring you a Sin City design...in all it's black and white loveliness. I remember the first Sin City coming out, think I was 13. I haven't been able to see the second one yet but I want too. I haven't been hearing the greatest of things about it, but well I'm not one to see or not see a film based on other people reviews. 

This design was fun to create and I always jump at the chance to splatter paint on myself. The only part I still don't like doing to much is writing. This is when I appreciate acrylic paint because I must have washed the writing off about 5 times if not more, that's me trying to make it perfect which with this it actually did not need to be. 

I've been enjoying doing more movie designs, recently I've done Planet of the Apes, TMNT and now Sin City so I will try my best to keep up to date with upcoming movies. :]

Crazy seems good to me
Products Used: 
  • Misa - BACKbone [Basecoat]
  • Misa - TOPtopper [Topcoat]
  • Misa - I Will Survive [Black]
  • Rimmel - Hip Hop [Red] 
  • Barbara Daly - Snow Queen [White]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Blanc [White]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Noir [Black]

If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment