Monday 18 August 2014

TMNT

Who wants a slice of pizza?

OK, so with the movie [kinda] fresh out I wanted to do a TMNT design. I thought of more complex designs but I think doing things more simple sometimes turns out a lot better and I love how these guys turned out.


Products Used: 

  • Misa - BACKbone
  • Misa - TOPtopper
  • Maybelline - French Manicure [Base Colour]
  • All About Nails - Let There Be Lime [The Green]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Blanc [White]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Noir [Black] 
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Guava [Orange]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Wild Violet [Purple]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Electric Blue [Blue]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Cherry Red [Red]
If you have any suggestions of designs you would like to see then let me know in the comments below or if you would like a polish swatching. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment