Wednesday 17 September 2014

Doctor Who Nail Art - Robot of Sherwood

Evening everybody!

Did you Doctor Who fans watch Robot of Sherwood a while back? I did. Loved it! 

Soooo I was supposed to do this design the day after I saw the episode. But I tried twice and smudged it but I really wanted to it so this is my third attempt. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I thought Claras dress was just beautiful. <3

What was your favourite part?

Products Used: 
  • Misa - BACKbone [Base coat]
  • Misa - TOPtopper [Top coat]
  • Misa - I Will Survive [Black]
  • Rimmel - Hip Hop [Red]
  • George - Celebration [Green]
  • Revlon - Silver [Grey] 
  • Maybelline - Winner Takes It All [Gold]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Wild Violet [Purple]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Noir [Black]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Chocolate Brown [Brown]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Blanc [White]

If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment