Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hey everyone! 

Reviewing these awesome little heart decorations for you today. They are from the 
Born Pretty Store. For the base I applied a pale pink almost white polish and then used watered down acrylic paint to create those pink splashes you see, kind of how I did in my watercolour style design

I then applied my favourite top coat and added on these adorable little love hearts. They are so girly and looked rather glam for me since I don't wear gems much because I'm afraid they will fall off but these did not. As long as you push firmly down and add a second layer of top coat over them you should be fine.

Use code KEX31 to get 10% off your order with free shipping.
Rhinestone Love Heart Nail Decoration


Products Used:

  • Misa - BACKbone [Base coat]
  • Misa - TOPtopper [Top coat]
  • Misa - Blush Hour [Base colour]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Lush Pink [Dark pink]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Blush pink [Light pink]
  • Rhinestone hearts - Buy them here.

This product was sent to me for free to review. But as always I am honest with you in how it works. If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment