Friday 26 September 2014

Nail Art Dolphin Water Decal Review

Hey everybody! 

Today I wanted to share these cute dolphin nail art water decals. I'm rather getting into decals now, I said before I found them kind of tough to make work but a little practice and I'm well away now.

They are from the Born Pretty Store. I applied mine over this beautiful base from Sally Hansen called 'Sparkling Water' I thought it went perfect with the Dolphins. I picked black and white Dolphins but they also come in blue and pink.

Use code KEX31 to get 10% off your order with free shipping.

To apply them you simply cut out the Dolphin you want, pick it up with a pair of tweezers, submerge it in water for 10 seconds and them the design will slide off and you can then apply it to your nail and seal it in with your favourite top coat.



Products Used:

Misa - BACKbone [Base coat]
Misa - TOPtopper [Top coat]
Sally Hansen - Sparkling Water [Base colour]
Dolphin nail decals - Buy them here.


This product was sent to me for free to review. But as always I am honest with you in how it works. If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment