Tuesday 14 October 2014

Scary pumpkin for Halloween

Hey everyone! 

One of my favourite times in the year is Fall/Halloween. I find it so much fun, with all the spooky decorations, pumpkins and the crunchy leaves falling off the trees. OH! and being able to wear wooly hats and scarves! 

But it's also one of my favourite times to do nail art. I don't think I'm going to be able to do as many as I am working now but I'm going to try because I seriously love doing them at this time.


Products Used:
  • Misa - TOPtopper [Top coat]
  • Misa - BACKbone [Base coat]
  • George/Asda - Sunset Orange [Base colour]
  • Sinful Colours - Cloud 9 [Glitter orange on top...even though it didn't show up in photo to well]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Noir [Black]

If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment